iCFD Limited, operating under the brand name 'Vestle' (foremerly known as ‘iFOREX’), is a registered Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) and is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with CIF license number 143/11.
iCFD Limited is obliged to comply with the Cyprus implementation of the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II); the Cypriot Law for the Provision of Investment Services and Activities (Law 87(Ι)/2017).
iCFD Limited is authorized to provide the following Investment Services, in accordance with Part Ι of the First Appendix of the Law 87(Ι)/2017):
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments.
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- Dealing on own account.
iCFD Limited is authorized to provide the following Ancillary Services, in accordance with Part ΙI of the First Appendix of the Law 87(Ι)/2017:
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments.
iCFD Limited is authorized to provide the aforementioned investment and ancillary services for the following Financial Instruments, in accordance with Part III of the First Appendix of the Law 87(Ι)/2017:
- Transferable securities
- Futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.
- Futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event).
- Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk.
- Financial contracts for differences.
- Futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates, emission allowances or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event), as well as any other derivative contract relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned in this Part, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market or an MTF, are cleared and settled through recognized clearing houses or are subject to regular margin calls.